Limescale on your shower head can cause your shower spray to go in all different directions making it extremely annoying to shower, not to mention soak parts of the bathroom you didn't intend to get wet!
First point of call, try WHITE VINEGAR:
1) Remove the shower head if possible.
2) Fill a plastic bag (ideally one that can be sealed, for example a large sandwich bag) with white vinegar and put the shower head inside, securing it with a rubber band. Alternatively fill a little bucket or a large bowl with the vinegar and place the shower head in it. Make sure that the whole affected area is submerged.
3) Leave for several hours. If you can leave it outside, do that because vinegar smells strong!!
4) Carefully remove the shower head and gently scrub away any remaining limescale using a sponge.
5) Rinse the shower head thoroughly before fixing it back to the shower and then let warm water run through it for a while before stepping in and smelling like a chip shop!
If this hasn't done a good enough job, call us and we'll come to replace the shower head for you.
DISCLAIMER: please do a patch test first to make sure that the vinegar won't ruin your shower head coating!